Wednesday 2 May 2018

Blessing of Tools

As is now customary, I bless the tools and artifacts and other hobbies that parishioners bring on the feast of St Joseph the Worker, May 1. This was done yesterday at my chapel at Hilltop Gardens, and as you can see, the table I provided was filled with all kinds of tools and equipment people use in their daily lives. Among them were: diaries, cell-phone, camera, computer charger, shells from World War I, knick-knacks from Australia, tools for etching and crochet, religious posters created by the residents, spatulas, ladles and kitchen utensils, plastic gardening gloves, a nurses' blood-drawing equipment, an IPad, school diary, my newspaper 'Lehen', compact discs, my watercolor brushes, and a cross-stitch masterpiece of Leonardo's Last Supper.

No comments:

Post a Comment