Thursday 22 June 2017

10 reasons why I never wash

I know of a Pastor who apparently got very frustrated with all the excuses given over the years for people not attending church. So one Sunday he included "Ten Reasons Why I Never Wash" in the Sunday bulletin. Needless to say, he made the point quite clearly. These are the ten reasons he gave:
1. I was forced to as a child;
2. People who wash are hypocrites; they think they are cleaner than every body else;
3. There are so many different kinds of soap; I can't decide which one is best;
4. I used to wash, but I got bored and stopped;
5. I wash only on special occasions, like Christmas and Easter;
6. None of my friends wash;
7. I'll start washing when I get older and dirtier.
8. I can't spare the time;
9. The bathrooms is never warm enough in winter or cool enough in summer and
10. People who make soap are only after your money.

No comments:

Post a Comment