Sunday 26 February 2017

Prayer when stressful and lonely

Prayer when facing stress
Lord Jesus, I am facing a stressful situation, and I need your help. I need your guidance to show me which way to go. I know you will tell me to be patient, but I feel like Im at the end of the line. I really need some time to think and reflect on my own, but most importantly, I need to know that you will handle all my problems. You who said Come to me all you who feel burdened, and I will lighten your load, I am literally dumping this situation on You, Lord. Relieve me of the pressures and stress Im feeling right now, and give me peace and contentment. I know I have to deal with this issue mostly on my own, but I appreciate any kind of support you can give me.

Prayer when you feel lonely
Lord, I am very lonely. I dont know what to do about it. I realize that loneliness should give me a chance of getting to know You better, but how do I start making You my friend? Could you, please, encourage me to respond to your love and help me to realize your closeness all the time. I find this hard to accept in daily life though I believe it in theory. Could you perhaps send someone into my life who can show me or tell me how to begin to appreciate and perceive Your nearness to me always. More importantly, make me aware of Your presence in my life, especially in those moments when I start to take You for granted. 

No comments:

Post a Comment