Wednesday 18 January 2017

What God is like. . . . .


God is like a Zoom Lens....He helps me focus on the essential and eliminates the unnecessary.
God is like a Sign‑Post.....He gives me a sense of direction as to where I'm going in my life.
God is like a Metronome.....He helps me keep the rhythm and correct pace.
God is like a Band‑Aid Dispensor....He helps the healing of any wounds I may be suffering from.
God is like a Lawn Mower....He trims off the unnecessary weeds in my life.
God is like the Stearing Wheel.....He makes sure that I keep straight on my destination.
God is like a Tele‑Prompter.....He says the right word for me when I'm speechless.
God is like a Submarine.....you don't see Him, but He is there, checking everything out.
God is like a Telescope.....He helps me in seeing things up close even from a distance.
God is like a power outlet......He provides the charge and power to enlighten our lives.
God is like a Computer Database.....He puts our lives, worries and concerns in perfect order.
God is like a Deodorant and After Shave........He refreshes us if we use Him regularly.
God is like a stethoscope......He monitors our hearts, and heals them when hurt or broken.

No comments:

Post a Comment